Healthcare Administrative Services seeks a full-time Account Representative to join our team. The Account Representative will be persistent in following up with multiple payors on unpaid anesthesia and pain management claims. The individual will also perform audits of patient accounts to ensure billing accuracy, review monthly account aging reports, resolve insurance billing problems and denials, initiate adjustments as necessary, and identify reason for non-payment and resolve to conclusion. Some communication with patients may be necessary in order to help facilitate payment for denied insurance claims.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Skill with computer applications and use of 10-key by touch, copier and other office equipment;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of medical billing, coding and collection practices strongly preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role preferred.
Healthcare Administrative Services (HAS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), a privately held medical group which employs approximately 120 physicians and 130 advanced practice providers and clinical staff. HAS and its 50 employees provide all the management, administrative and billing support to AAKC. HAS employees enjoy:
- Convenient location just off of 435 and Antioch;
- Friendly office environment;
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer