Healthcare Administrative Services, a subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (www.aakc.com), seeks a part-time accounting clerk (20 hours/week – flexible scheduling) for our Overland Park office. This position is responsible for accounting clerical tasks related to accounts payable. Duties include:
- Scans accounts payable checks into electronic document retention system and labels documents for retrieval;
- Maintains paper copies of invoices;
- Researches invoice discrepancies;
- Enters accounts payable information into accounting system;
- Makes bank deposits;
- Scans and processes quality assurance forms.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience;
- 1+ years of experience in office setting, preferably in accounting;
- Proficient in Word and Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Healthcare Administrative Services (HAS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), a privately held medical group which employs approximately 120 physicians and 130 mid-level providers and clinical staff. HAS and its 50 employees provide all the management, administrative and billing support to AAKC.
This position includes employee-only medical, dental and vision benefits along with a great 401(k) plan.
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com.
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.