KC Pain Centers, a division of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), is looking for a full-time (M-F 7:30-4:30) Certified Medical Assistant to work in our Lee’s Summit and Overland Park offices depending on daily need. Position involves both medical assistant duties as well as phone triage.
- Greeting and escorting patients to rooms.
- Monitoring vital signs.
- Preparing rooms for patients.
- Stocking rooms and supplies.
- Answering triage questions and returning clinical calls by phone.
- High school diploma.
- CMA (Certified Medical Assistant).
- 1+ years of direct patient care experience.
- Desire to provide compassionate care to patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Possess a positive, helpful phone presence.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop and stretch for prolonged periods of time.
- Push/pull patients in wheelchairs (up to approximately 200 pounds).
- Assist patients on and off the procedure table.
KC Pain Centers focuses on diagnosing and managing pain, studying what causes it, how the body reacts to it, how different treatments reduce or eliminate the pain, and how others can be used to relieve many painful conditions.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance and 401k with match.
Interested candidates can apply here:
AAKC/KC Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer