Healthcare Administrative Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC) has an exciting opportunity for Chief Operating Officer to join our team. AAKC is the largest anesthesiology practice in the greater Kansas City region and ranks among the largest groups in the United States.
This position is responsible for all operational aspects of the practice. This position reports directly to the CEO and will develop, recommend, and implement policies and procedures to ensure accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Participates with the CEO in charting and implementing AAKC’s mission in response to the changing needs of the medical practice.
- Oversees the practice operations (billing, collections, financial management).
- Serves as a liaison and channel of communication between the AAKC management team and various committees.
- Manages and represents AAKC in its relationships with outside entities such as hospital administration, legal, accounting and tax professionals, etc.
This position requires:
- Knowledge of medical group practice management.
- Masters-level degree in health or business.
- Demonstrable professional development background in health care administration. FACMPE, FACHE or equivalent is a plus.
- Seven years of executive level experience that includes five years of experience in senior administration of a large physician-owned group practice.
- Hospital-based medical specialty group experience is preferred. Additional appropriate education may be substituted for four years of executive level experience.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary range requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.