The HR Generalist will play an integral role on the HR team assisting with the management and daily operations of the HR department, with heavy emphasis on benefits administration, office staff recruitment, onboarding and offboarding employees, new employee orientation, leave management, HRIS administration, and a variety of other projects.
- Provides effective management and administration of the organization’s comprehensive benefits programs.
- Educates employees and directs enrollment into benefits plans.
- Administers and manages FML, LOA, and workers compensation programs.
- Ensures recruitment strategies are achieved and employment processes followed.
- Manages full cycle recruiting for corporate office staff, including but not limited to, ad development, job posting, conducting interviews, facilitating/coordinating interactions, and assisting with pre-employment activities.
- Promotes the organization as a viable employer of choice.
- Ensures optimal use and functionality of the organization’s HRIS and optimizes HR’s presence on SharePoint, serving as the SME, identifying enhancements, and helping ensure data is current and accurate.
- Helps contribute to employee engagement and the organization’s success, managing onboarding and offboarding activities, conducting new employee orientation, and assisting with various employee interactions.
- Contributes to the enhancement and advancement of HR departmental operations, researching new opportunities, identifying technological advancements, helping lead change, and serving as lead on special projects.
- Assists with HR administration, overseeing/processing unemployment notifications and governmental reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, industrial psychology, or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Five years of experience in a professional Human Resources position with emphasis in employee benefits administration, recruitment, and records management.
- Two years of applicant tracking experience.
- Minimum two years of experience with benefits administration.
- Three years of HRIS experience, with an emphasis on benefits and recruitment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email systems, and strong working knowledge of database management, including query and report generation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write and speak concisely, succinctly, and accurately in a style appropriate to the audience.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present to small groups.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with EEO, state, and local employment laws.
- College courses in human resources, communications, and general business.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or CEBS certification, a plus.
AAKC is a privately held medical group which employs physicians, advanced practice professionals and clinical staff as well as office support staff.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, STD, LTD, and a 401k Retirement plan, with match and profit sharing.
Interested candidates can apply here:
Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City is an Equal Opportunity Employer