KC Pain is currently seeking candidates for a full-time (M-F 7:30-4:30) Certified Medical Assistant working in our Lee’s Summit and Overland Park offices. Duties include:
- Greeting and escorting patients to rooms;
- Monitoring vital signs;
- Preparing rooms for patients
- Stocking rooms and supplies
- High school diploma;
- CMA (Certified Medical Assistant);
- Excellent customer service skills combined with a desire to work on a team;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Physical Requirements: The position requires prolonged periods of standing and walking, bending, stooping and stretching. Candidates must be able to push/pull patients in wheelchairs (up to approximately 200 pounds) and assist patients on and off the procedure table. ;
We offer a competitive compensation package with outstanding benefits. Please send resume to email@example.com for consideration.
KC Pain, a subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC) is an equal opportunity employer.