Looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented individual who enjoys working with healthcare payors and resolving payment and billing challenges. Position will be hybrid after the training period is complete.
- Is persistent in following up with payors on unpaid anesthesia and pain management claims.
- Performs audits of patient accounts to ensure billing accuracy.
- Reviews monthly account aging reports.
- Resolves insurance billing problems and denials and initiates adjustments.
- Communicates with patients to help facilitate payment for denied insurance claims.
- Follows up on insurance billing to ensure timely receipt of payments.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with insurance companies regarding sensitive financial matters.
- 3 years of experience in a medical office setting, preferably in a similar role.
- Skill with computer applications, use of 10-key by touch and other office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy for both reviewing accounts and recording notes.
- Knowledge of medical billing, coding and collection practices is helpful and strongly preferred.
AAKC is a privately held medical group which employs physicians, advanced practice professionals and clinical staff as well as office support staff.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, STD, LTD and a 401k Retirement plan with match and profit sharing.
Interested candidates can apply here:
Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City is an Equal Opportunity Employer