Mobile Anesthesia Care (MAC), a division of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), seeks a motivated, flexible team member to join a unique nursing opportunity in office-based anesthesia in the Kansas City metro area. RN team members work closely alongside physician anesthesiologists to provide quality peri-operative care to our pediatric patients.
- Patient care that includes assessment, medication administration, anesthesia induction, placement of IV, post-procedure care and discharge.
- Electronic patient documentation.
- Loading and unloading of mobile equipment (20-60 lbs) to patient care location.
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with MAC team members, consulting physicians/dentists, assistants, and additional staff.
- Registered Nurse Licensure
- Minimum of 2-3 years of nursing experience in pediatrics.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in critical care (ER/Flight) and/or fast-paced perioperative setting.
- PRN/PT, average of 3-6 shifts available each month.
- Day shifts can vary in length from 6-12 hours.
- Days vary – Monday through Friday only.
- No holidays or weekends.
- Schedule known well in advance.
Apply here:Apply for Peri-Operative Registered Nurse (Part-time)
AAKC and Mobile Anesthesia Care offers a friendly work environment with limited benefits effective upon date of employment for part-time employment.
AAKC is an Equal Opportunity Employer