Healthcare Administrative Services (HAS) currently seeks a full-time refund/reimbursement specialist to join our team. If you are a detail-oriented individual who enjoys solving problems and working with numbers, this position may be for you.
The Refund Specialist is responsible for processing overpayments on insurance and patient accounts in anesthesia, pain management and mobile anesthesia. The incumbent analyzes accounts with credit balances and determines if applied payments should be refunded by researching patient accounts on all requested refunds or credit balances.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1-2 years previous experience in processing medical refunds;
- 1-2 years experience medical insurance, payment processing and/or insurance follow-up experience;
- Excellent math and problem solving skills
(HAS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), a privately held medical group which employs over 100 physicians and 135 mid-level providers and clinical staff. HAS and its 40 employees provide all the management, administrative and billing support to AAKC. HAS employees enjoy:
- Convenient location just off of 435 and Antioch
- Friendly office environment
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental and vision insurance along with a 401(K) plan
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to Human Resources, Healthcare Administrative Services, 8717 West 110th Street, Suite 600, Overland Park, KS 66210.
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.