Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC) seeks an Executive Assistant to join our team at the corporate office in Overland Park, KS.
Under the direction of a new dynamic, results-driven CEO, AAKC is seeking a high-energy, team-oriented, ‘can do’ Executive Assistant who has a proven track record in taking initiative, problem-solving, and collaborating with the executive team, senior management, and all constituents across AAKC and our partners facilities.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who…
- exudes a positive attitude;
- is forward-thinking;
- brings a fresh perspective and innovative solutions to the role and company;
- emulates our core values (Excellence, Compassion, Collaboration, Integrity, Engagement);
- enjoys new challenges;
- values a service-focused culture; and
- willingly embraces “any and all duties as needed/assigned”.
- Serves as the ‘face’ of AAKC at the corporate office.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties (correspondence, reports, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, producing shareholder materials, coordinating travel, etc.).
- Ensures leadership meetings (Board of Directors, shareholders, committees, and leadership team) are optimally prepared (documents, materials, venue, communications, taking minutes).
- Assists with onboarding/offboarding activities, producing contracts, facilitating credentialing activities, and helping with malpractice insurance.
- Takes on special projects and helps advance AAKC.
- Serves as office manager (processing mail, coordinating courier and vendors, managing inventory and supplies, ensuring items are stocked, maintaining professional environment, etc.).
- Supports contracted/partner facilities, collecting needed information, processing documents and handling invoices.
- Serves as liaison for corporate office building management (troubleshooting problems, coordinating repairs, etc.).
- Updates and manages all daily clinical schedules/patient appointments for each assigned client/facility.
- Associates degree, technical training, or equivalent work experience in business or administrative services.
- 4-5 years’ experience in administrative or executive assistant role with experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Experience supporting multiple people.
- Must have an exceptional attention to detail, ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communications skills essential.
- Driven, results-oriented, and intuitively takes initiative to ensure achievement of job expectations.
- Strength in cultivating positive relationships (internally/externally).
- Must demonstrate flexibility in performing job assignments and occasionally working outside normal working hours to meet mission-critical expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with other systems, e.g., DocuSign Adobe Pro, and Survey Monkey, a plus.
- Tech savvy and quick learner to adapt to various applications and systems.
Click here to apply: Executive Assistant Position
We offer a competitive, well-rounded, comprehensive benefits package. Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on the first day of employment. Our 401k Retirement plan contains generous employer contributions. Other benefits include Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Health Savings Accounts.
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer