KC Pain Centers, a division of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), seeks a full-time Front Desk Assistant/Scheduler to work in our Overland Park, KS office.
This position is responsible for day-to-day administrative and general office duties including word processing, filing, faxing, and data entry. Receives incoming telephone calls in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner and greets/assists visitors in the same manner.
- Provides quality customer service by assisting callers on a multi-line phone system and welcoming patients and visitors to the office.
- Assists our providers by scheduling appointments, reviewing financial requirements with patients and collecting copays for services.
- Facilitates communication as needed between patients, insurance carriers, case managers, clinics, and physicians.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by completing various administrative duties for the office.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a medical office scheduling and performing front desk responsibilities.
- Strong computer skills including EMR scheduling experience.
- Professional phone manner and desire to help others.
- Willingness to provide a great first impression to all callers, patients and visitors.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and other sensitive information.
AAKC and KC Pain Centers offers a friendly work environment with excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision available upon date of employment and a generous retirement and profit-sharing plan. Become a part of our tradition of excellence and apply today!
AAKC/KC Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer