At Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), we recognize that our ultimate success depends on our talented and dedicated workforce. We value the contribution that each and every employee makes toward our accomplishments and our goal is to provide a comprehensive program of competitive benefits to attract and retain the best employees. Through our benefits program, we strive to support the needs of our employees and their dependents by providing a benefits package that is easy to access and understand, can be personalized to meet their needs, while remaining affordable.
We are pleased to share that AAKC:
- Pays the majority of the cost for medical and dental insurance.
- Offers multiple medical plan options to best fit employees’ needs.
- Offers company-paid basic life and AD&D insurance and long-term disability.
- Offers a variety of voluntary benefits to personalize employees’ needs, including vision and short-term disability, to name a few.
- Provides a rich 401(k) retirement plan with generous contributions from AAKC, including company match and profit sharing.
Transparency in Coverage Rule
In order to help you make informed choices about your care, and in accordance with the federal and state requirement regarding price transparency, AAKC is required to publish standard charges and pricing in a machine-readable file (MRF) format. Our insurance carrier, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, has created and published the MRFs on behalf of AAKC. To view the files, please click here .